Trump Predictions

January 1, 2021

Donald Trump (AKA: The Monkey Wrench President) will win 666 electoral votes of a possible 538 due to a bookkeeping error by a Moscow dude.

As the virus surges to over 2,000 deaths per day in the USA, President Trump will sign his first executive order banning face masks.

Trump Inc. will announce it owns 97 percent of the crematoriums in they USA. The remaining 3 percent will self destruct due to thermal events.

Monkey Wrench President

Our Favorites

jaron

jaron

Jaron Summers wrote dozens of primetime television and radio programs, including those for HBO, CBS, ACCESS TV and CBC. He conceived the TV and Film Institute of Canada. Funded by the University of Alberta and ITV, Jaron ran the Institute for 12 years, donating his services for a decade.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Read More

Blog

Attachments

“Slip this into your pocket, don’t make it obvious. When you get home, check out the first star to the

Wacky tales

Suffer the Little Children

Veronica was a beautiful five-year-old blonde with a smile that could subdue the most dastardly curmudgeon.

The child was blessed with

Blog

The Dinosaur

He died Sunday, October 10, in Edmonton. His family had sold his house and he had moved into the Waterford,